Lottosend is an online lottery ticket service that offers a simple, trustworthy and comfortable way to take part in the biggest and most popular licensed lotteries in the world, like the EuroMillions and Mega Millions.
Their mission is to provide customers from all over the world with the opportunity to participate in some of the most popular lottery jackpots from the comfort of their PC or mobile device.
Their team includes a group of professional experts with a wide spectrum of skills gained from years of experience in the gaming and lottery industry, meaning you’re in great hands.
What is Lottosend?
Lottosend is a worldwide online lottery agent based in Slovakia. As a player, you can obtain lottery tickets for ten of the biggest international jackpots. Lottosend uses its name and sends you a scanned copy of your ticket. Not all online resources offer that comforting feature. Because they process tickets in batches, it may take several hours to receive your scanned ticket.
Where did Lotteries Originate?
Per Lottosend’s blog, the concept of lotteries dates to the original game called Keno. Keno has been played during the Chinese Han Dynasty, dating to the 187BC and may have been the resource used to finance construction of the Great Wall of China. Augustus Caesar is said to have rebuilt Rome with funds from lotteries and the prizes were not equal in value to the investment. Along the European coastline, in the 1400s, lotteries were used not only to build and maintain defensive tools, funds were also used to aid the less fortunate. Keno is still played today with the addition of laws and regulations, but still with a chance to win a large sum of money with just one entry.
What Good are Lotteries?
While there may always be some degree of controversy in lottery opinions, single state statistics indicate that less than 15% of people play regularly. Acting more responsibly, they play when the jackpot has been steadily building over a period of weeks. Indicative of the fact that lotteries have not created a gambling culture. In addition, the funds created from the sales of lottery tickets is generally disbursed for state funded projects. Public education is a major beneficiary so responsible players are having fun and contributing to their communities and social improvements. Generally speaking:
• Four cents of every $1 spent on lottery tickets goes to public education;
• Fifty-eight cents to winners via cash and prizes; and
• Six cents are paid to participating retailers for sales commissions.
How Can You Play?
That is easy, simply go to their site, lottosend.com, register, and take your chances! Once you select the lottery and numbers of your choice, you will be prompted to make one more decision. You can either play:
• Just once;
• Multiple times (and receive multiple discounts as well); or via a
• Subscription, which offers a 30 percent discount.
While some web sites can be intimidating, busy or confusing, Lottosend is clearly labeled for easy navigation. There are the traditional site options across the upper right corner including Frequently Asked Questions, Support, Results, Home and the newest option, Raffles.
Raffles is an annual national Spanish lottery raffle, only offered in March. It boasts 100,000 combinations of five numbers and you purchase a grouping of ten tickets that have the same number. With 100,000 numbers, 160 tickets and 10 shares, there are 160 million shares. Winning odds of one in three. Not bad odds friends!
Both group and single games are offered and the site can be translated into ten different languages. They offer you nine different lottery options plus Powerball and lotto Monday. The jackpot value is clearly disclosed along with the share pricing. The lotteries include:
• Mega Millions
• Euro Millions
• Euro Jackpot
• El Gordo
• Oz Lotto
• Lotto Saturday
Each game offers a minimum of 30 lines and 15 or more available shares. At the bottom of the site, you can select each game, click, and you will be able to review:
• A description of the game;
• How to play;
• When the draws occur;
• Chances to win;
• A brief history of the game;
• Minimum and record jackpots;
• Taxes; and
• What action should be taken when you win;
• And tips for how to increases your chances to win.
Languages and Currency
As we noted earlier, ten site languages are available and website rates are presented in US Dollars, Euros, and British Pounds, based on your location. You can, however, use any payment method available on the website including payment in your own local currency.
As we noted earlier, the site offers a “welcome bonus,” which is very generous. No matter what your first purchase is, it will be paid back via this bonus, up to $30. All the Spanish lotto’s offer discounts, as do the big multi-draw games.
Aside from the benefits already mentioned, like the scanned ticket to document your purchase, discounts, multiple languages and currencies and the easy navigation of the site, you can also benefit from:
• Entry and Follow up Promotions
• Phone Support and Sales (not available 24/7, but reported to be very efficient during business hours); they can be reached by phone or on the site’s live chat option;
• Additional 20% Discount for LottoExposed Visitors; this means that if you visit the named site, you will see a discount code that will save you more money;
• Groups play with a winning guarantee; these numbers are chosen systematically by a mathematical algorithm that selects numbers most likely to be drawn, and then arranges them in all possible combinations for the greatest outcome; you will also see a guaranteed minimum payout for the American lotteries in group play; this may be a great team building activity;
• Lottosend is a one stop shop where you can play more than one lottery at the same time;
• It’s fun, especially if you play with a group; so dream big friends;
• Large Range of Deposit Methods;
• If you are a winner, you are notified within minutes of the drawing and any funds are credited to your account instantly;
• Instead of stopping at a retail location, take care of your play in the comfort of your home;
• You do not need to live in the country where the lottery takes place; you are only required to make a personal appearance if you win the big jackpot;
• Playing Australian lotteries, not available on other sites.
Deposits and Withdrawals
You aren’t required to make deposits to your account. You can pay as you play by checking out the items in your cart. However, you can opt to maintain a balance in your account if you choose. The site provides you with both the IBAN and SWIFT codes, which will enable you to wire funds if you choose as well. They also offer over 50 payment methods including VISA and MasterCard and their site disclosure indicates no fees! If you are a big jackpot winner, you are required to claim your prize from the official lottery organization. Of course, you are encouraged to seek legal and financial planning advice prior to making your claim. A tax accountant may also be a good resource for you. Otherwise, the withdrawal method is via wire transfer to your bank. You will need to provide them with your bank’s routing and account number.
Want to be the Winner?
If you’re thinking that you want to win, so are we! Here are some tips for winners:
• Play the best odds;
• Play group games;
• Buy more tickets;
• stick with it;
• While it won’t improve your chances of winning, you will decrease your chances of having to split the mega prize, if you play numbers over 31 or use Quick Picks. Studies have shown that most people play numbers based on special days of the month such as birthdays or anniversaries.
• The top seven numbers that pop up as winners are: 23; 40; 44; 38; 30; and 33;
• While there is no method to this madness, statistics indicate that most winning tickets are purchased on Friday evenings;
• Don’t select consecutive numbers.
Lottosend offers three different contact phone numbers for the United Kingdom, United States and Russia and they are open seven days a week from 8am to 4pm Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). You can also reach them via email directly from their site.
An “Alexa Rank” is based on the amount of online traffic to a site, in comparison to all other sites on the web. The rating is based on a collection of browsing behavior for people using the Alexa toolbar installed in their browser. This can be combined with search engine ranking and search quantity data. Lottosend is reported to have a ranking of 106,157.
Lottosend’s mission is “to provide customers from all over the world with the opportunity to participate in some of the most popular lottery jackpots from the comfort” of their computer or mobile device. The Lottosend team offers experience and expertise in both the gaming and lottery industries. You can follow Lottosend on Twitter and “like” their fan page on Facebook.
You do not have to live in the country in which the lottery game is offered. They do advise you check your local laws and regulations regarding any winnings accrued.
In the case that your chosen numbers win any type of prize, you’ll receive an automatic email alert from them informing you of your good fortune. Your account will also be updated so you can check for further details.
Lottosend updates your account with your scanned ticket as soon as their local agent processes it, usually a few hours before the draw.
Nine different languages available.
Phone supports and Sales.
Commissions and Fees
Lottosend charges absolutely no extra fees or takes percentages of any kind from your winnings.
Safety and Security
For your safety and protection they utilize the latest security technology and tools, including 128-bit SSL encryption to guarantee a comfortable and safe user experience.